Zarif Mosavar Industrial Production Group (ZMIPG) was established in 1984 with its one production line by Sirs Mr. Ali Mohammad Rejali and Mr. Seyed Mostafa Tabatabaei at the industrial pole of Broujen. The Company’s exploiting the latest technological advances as well as the state’s specialized workforce has led to the great satisfaction and gratitude of consumers and also rapid development of ZMIPG to the extent that today ZMIPG with its annual production capacity of 50 million square meters and a floor area of 110 thousand square meters operates as one of the biggest manufactures of moquette and nonwoven fibers and their raw materials amongst the countries of the region.
Paris Quality Award obtained by the Company in 1998, ISO 9001 and ISO TS certificates of standard, being chosen as the state’s select production unit and the select national exporter in the years 1997, 2005 and 2007, being given the Gold Bow of Select Entrepreneurs in the 3rd Sheikh Bahaei Entrepreneurship Festival and the gold Tablet in the 1st National Iranian Brands all stand as the symbol of ZMIPG’s success in drawing consumers’ confidence and satisfaction.
Our Products are as Follows:
• Moquette (velour, corduroy, tufted) for household and office purposes
• Moquette and thermofoam and non-woven layers to be used in automobile industry
• Textureless fibers (needle-shaped, thermobond, thermofuse, etc.)
• Geo-synthetics (geo-textile & geo-membrane & geo-composite)
• Polypropylene, polyester, polyamide fibers
• BCF yarns and heat set (Polypropylene and polyamide)